BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
For fire brigades/company fire brigades,
Company security and rescue services
Increased safety with Commander.Sentinel-Duty
Transparency in normal operation and critical situations
Anything that has proven itself in everyday operation can also be implemented quickly and precisely in critical situations: On the one hand, a clear and transparent system for the coordination, monitoring and administration of complex business processes and crisis prevention, and on the other hand, reliable, rapid crisis communications and interventions in the case of catastrophes and continuous transmission of all relevant information to Commander.
Commander.Sentinel-Duty provides the management, employees, the plant fire brigades as well as the security and rescue services in the company with target-oriented and object-oriented personnel and resource controlling with which the safety-related aspects of the company can be reliably coordinated and managed in everyday life and in emergencies, up to and including a crisis.
Commander.Sentinel-Duty – acquisition and management tool
• Company and staff structure
• Staff management during and outside working hours
• Technical resource planning and staff allocation
Tool for staff scheduling and resource allocation
• Acquisition and management with touchscreen operation
• Allocation of staff and emergency vehicles into patrol departments
• Allocation of staff to emergency vehicles and positions
• Allocation of staff to areas of activity outside working hours
• Management of absences, holidays, flexible working hours, management and services, etc.
• High-resolution “Sentinel duty status board” with information for meetings
Operation tool • staff work in the event of an incident
High-resolution “Operation status board” for the vehicle depot
• High-resolution “Central status board” for a summary of the main lists
• Management of staff and vehicles at the location of the incident incl. situation map functions
• Preparation and assembly of reinforcements
• Second callout for staff and dispatch for deployment with touch check-in functions
• Smartphone-optimised online information and status results for managers
• Automatic incident book logging of all activities
Industrial facilities, industrial equipment and the people who work there are worth protecting and need complex protection against hazards. In addition, the government and insurance companies stipulate detailed guidelines for the prevention of accidents and emergencies.
CrisCom Solutions advises industrial companies, corporations, banks, insurance companies and operators of commercial real estate on how to eliminate even the smallest safety risks,
and also acts as a competent partner when it comes to the complex approval procedures. CrisCom Solutions works out the legally optimal security requirements for you by efficient preparation and thanks to its comprehensive knowledge of the approval procedures.
We are there to advise you from the planning stages to the project development of all necessary safety concepts.
STEPS TO ACHIEVING BCM
Examination of your existing crisis management and BCM
Development and implementation of crisis management and BCM
Training on how to handle crisis management and BCM